Natural Latex Mattress Topper
Breathable comfort & durable, responsive support
- Twin XL$325
- Cal King$565
- Split King$650
Our premium mattress topper is thoughtfully designed to elevate your sleep experience with a 1.5” layer of hypoallergenic natural latex foam.
Top off your new mattress to enhance its comfort during the break-in period or prolong the life of an older mattress with one easy addition.
- Perforated natural latex foam provides buoyant, responsive support with unmatched pressure relief, durability, and breathability
- Cover made with naturally breathable and moisture-wicking organic cotton
- Treated with our exclusive Guardin® botanical antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold & mildew
- Works with all Saatva mattresses and other mattress brands
- Spot clean as needed with a mild cleaning solution
What makes our Natural Latex Mattress Topper so special?
Bouyant, weightless feel
Achieve more luxurious sleep instantly with the unmatched pressure relief and unique buoyant feel of natural latex.
Eco-friendly & nontoxic latex
Our natural latex is certified to be free of potentially harmful chemicals, emissions, and pollutants. It’s also (FSC) certified for meeting all of their sustainability standards.
Four elastic anchor bands ensure a secure fit to your mattress with no shifting.
Why natural latex?
There’s nothing quite like the buoyant, pressure-free support of natural latex. Our latex goes through a washing process to remove all allergy-causing proteins, so all you’re left with is pure, lasting comfort.
Latex is the most durable sleep material on the market, outlasting traditional foams and memory foams.
Its buoyant, balanced support relieves pressure points for better sleep.
Natural latex is more breathable than polyurethane foams or other synthetic comfort foams.
We have a mattress topper for every sleep need
- For durability, pressure relief & a responsive, buoyant feel
- Great for all sleep positions, especially back sleepers
- Natural latex offers unmatched pressure relief, breathability, and durability
- Made with eco-friendly, natural materials
- For pressure relief, cooler sleep & a deep, body-hugging feel
- Great for all sleep positions, especially side sleepers
- Hugs your curves for great pressure relief where you need it most
- Sleeps cooler with graphite-infused memory foam that draws body heat away
- For pressure relief & a medium body-contouring feel
- Great for all sleep positions, especially side sleepers
- Instantly adds pressure relief & medium cushioning to any mattress
- Most affordable option to prolong the life of an older mattress
Frequently asked questions
Mattress toppers are more substantial than mattress pads and protectors, typically around 1" to 4" in thickness. Rather than protect your mattress, they're designed purely to add an extra layer of comfort to new or older mattresses.
Mattress toppers are different from mattress pads and mattress protectors. A pad is a thin quilted layer designed to protect your mattress stains and sweat. Protectors are more like mattress sheets and are primarily used to keep contaminants like mold, bacteria, and bed bugs out of your mattress.
Just like mattresses, there are different types of toppers for different sleep preferences and needs.
- Latex mattress toppers are often recommended by orthopedists and chiropractors to relieve neck, back, and shoulder pain. They offer resilient yet responsive support and limit motion transfer. They're also more durable and breathable than memory foam toppers.
- Memory foam mattress toppers are particularly great for back and side sleepers because they conform and contour to your curves and provide pressure-point relief. Like latex toppers, they also limit motion transfer.
- Cooling mattress toppers, like our Graphite Memory Foam option, are great for those who tend to sleep hot because they draw heat away from the body.
Spot clean as needed, preferably with a mild, organic cleaning solution.
You should expect to replace your topper after about three to five years. This also depends on other factors like the quality of the latex, high-density foam, or memory foam, the age and condition of the mattress, and the thickness of the mattress topper.
If you're looking for the most durable mattress topper material available, go for a latex mattress topper.
Yes. One of the main functions of a mattress topper is giving new life to an old mattress. Add a mattress topper that suits your sleep style over your old mattress if you’re not quite ready to invest in a brand new mattress.
Yes. Adding a mattress topper to an older mattress instantly improves the feel and support of your bed. Adding one over your brand new mattress is also a great way to help with the break-in period.
Latex and memory foam mattress toppers are best for those who suffer from back pain because they contour to your body, promoting healthy spinal alignment and relieving pressure points.
Latex foam can be natural, made from the from the sap of the rubber tree, or synthetic, made of petroleum polymers or a mixture of both.
We only use natural latex foam in our mattresses and mattress toppers. Natural latex foam is naturally hypoallergenic, offers superior breathability, and excellent pressure relief.
The natural latex we use in some of our mattresses, as well as our Saatva Latex Pillow and Latex Mattress Topper, goes through a thorough washing process to remove all allergy-causing proteins. Additionally, the latex layer never actually comes into contact with the skin, making it safe even for those with latex allergies.
eco-INSTITUT is a German organization responsible for testing products for harmful chemicals. Materials with the eco-INSTITUT certification, like our Talalay latex, are guaranteed to be free of pollutants and emissions, meaning they won’t off-gas in your home.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an independent, non-profit organization that protects forests for future generations. They're a membership-led organization that sets standards under which forests and companies are certified.
The Talalay latex we use has been awarded an FSC certification because it's sourced from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Mattress toppers returned within 180 days of the delivery date will get a full refund to the original form of payment.
To make a return, simply call 1-888-722-4164 or email email@example.com. If you received our topper as a gift, please call us for help with your return.
At this time we do not have an exchange policy for Saatva bedding. If you would like to exchange your merchandise, simply return your order and repurchase the item of your choice.
We offer a year-round $225 discount off orders of $1,000 or more to active military, veterans, first responders, government employees, nurses, teachers, senior citizens & students. To apply the discount, simply click on the "Discount for first responders & more" box at checkout. You will be prompted to register with ID.me to verify your status and receive the discount. Note that your cart will automatically apply the larger discount if there is a promotional sale on Saatva.com that is better than your ID.me discount.
We also occasionally offer promotional sales for limited time periods on our products on Saatva.com and Saatva Viewing Rooms. To be one of the first to learn about our latest sales, sign up for our mailing list at our site footer or text BED to SAATVA (722882). You can unsubscribe at any time.
Don't just take our word for it
Saatva has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and 96% of Saatva customers are satisfied with their purchase**.See for yourself why we have the highest customer review ratings in the mattress industry.
Upgrade your sleep sanctuary
Percale Sheet SetEnjoy cooler, more comfortable sleep wrapped in our supremely breathable, naturally hypoallergenic percale cotton sheets.